Today lets see how to order hosting from Insta Hosting.
First you need to decide which type of hosting do you need?
Shared, Cloud, Dedicated and many more.
- Choose a plan
Choose a plan that fits your need There are many choose the one that fits the best 🙂
There are many hosting plans (There are only some represented here). You can see all plans at : https://instahosting.in/shared-hosting
- After choosing the plan you need you need to choose a domain.
- I want Instahosting.in to register a new domain for me. – If you need anew domain name.
- I want to transfer my domain to Instahosting.in – When you want to transfer your domain To Insta Hosting.
- I will update my nameservers on an existing domain Or I will register a new domain. – When you want to use a domain you own
- Now you can see your cart and edit configurations of your domain (Only if you registered a new domain name). You can see the services you are ordering here.
- Now you’ll be redirected to checkout page after filling information click checkout and complete the payment. ( You can also use PayPal)
- WOOHOO !!! You have ordered hosting
- Now login to your client area.
To go to your hosting go to services – Select your domain
And you can see information about your hosting cPanel shortcuts like these some of the shortcuts are here mentioned and showed
You can access some of your shortcuts from here. And login to cPanel Too.